Saturday, January 9, 2010

Write 50 songs in 60 days....

So, like many of you I set a huge goal for myself this year....mine: write 50 songs in 60 days. For those who don't know me, I am a wife, homeschooling mother of three. I own an english toffee biz and have moved across the country 3x (once while I was 8 months pregnant) the most recent being about 6 weeks ago, back to Nashville. This will be the 2nd time moving to Nashville. And, yes, the first time was so that I could take a big step to becoming a recording artist. A dream that I just can't seem to shake.... I love horses, handmade things, candy, the cello, coffee, my kids, Jesus, Ben, sappy movies, thrift stores, stars, whimsy of any kind, and babies. I thought if I blogged about the process, inspiration, struggles and completion of this crazy idea it would help me accomplish this goal. I will post a rough cut of each song as they are completed. Hopefully leading to a full length album that I would like to complete by the end of the year! So... your job is to help this busy mom who wears many hats stick with her goal. Feel free to push me, egg me on, or cheer me on, tell me what you love and what you hate! This totally freaks me out!! But I love it!!!! Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment